"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, May 7, 2010

The Mysterious

~Albert Einstein~


The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate. 
 ~Arthur Wing Pinero, The Second Mrs. Tanqueray, 1893

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi Magnolia! I have made my way back to the blogging world after such a hectic week, and you have been posting so many wonderful things! Oh, I love this quote and this art. Nothing enchants me more than to be presented with something that is tinged with mystery. I think that is why I love old houses ~ there is so much mystery hidden in them. xo Kari

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers