Let's go surfin' now
Everybody's learning how
Come on and safari with me
(Come on and safari with...)
Early in the morning we'll be startin' out
Some honeys will be coming along
We're loading up our Woody
With our boards inside
And headin' out singing our song...
Everybody's learning how
Come on and safari with me
(Come on and safari with...)
Early in the morning we'll be startin' out
Some honeys will be coming along
We're loading up our Woody
With our boards inside
And headin' out singing our song...
~ The Beach Boys ~
The sea pronounces something, over and over, in a hoarse whisper; I cannot quite make it out. ~Annie Dillard

4 comments:
On these hot days it sure would be nice to be able to take off and head to the beach for a while!
I have a neighbor who is a doctor. Sometimes we see him in a wet suit and he jumps on a surf board and paddles through the canal. He is big into keeping in shape.
It is cool here and it is never warm enough to go swimming in the water without a wet suit.
Great picture.
I love to spend a day or two at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Sitting on the warm sand inside the roar of the ocean is like being inside the eye of the storm. The sound shuts out everything. So powerful. xo Kari
Gees, wouldn't it be nice to go back when this song came out by the Beach Boys. Those were great times for me.
Great photo,and I loved the quote by Annie Dillard, "The sea pronounces something, over and over, in a hoarse whisper; I cannot quite make it out." I happened onto this experience once in my lifetime.
Post a Comment