~ Happy Happy Wild Magnolia ~
Isn't this a wonderful little grill and I won it from Melodie at Laughing Duck Farm. She hosted a giveaway for her 200th post. I recommend stopping by the Laughing Duck Farm and getting to know Melodie, her family, and the barnyard babies!
Having never won anything in my entire life I am thrilled. I was wanting a press for Cuban sandwiches and such!
And there you have it, the Double-up Grill and The Wild Magnolia, a perfect fit!
Thank you Melodie, and The Son, for drawing my name.
I remain the silly happy winner.
Happy Day everyone!

4 comments:
Congratulations! You are going to make some DELICIOUS sandwiches with that!
I am so glad you are happy with your prize!
Oh silly, happy winner, I can tell this grill will get a lot of use. I would like to have one. Grilled eggplant yum, a steak, etc. What is a Cuban sandwich? I bet I would like it.
hey.....lucky you! i will be posting sammies you can make on that grill this friday! send me your address and i will send you those pottery plates. i am not going to use them so i would be more than happy to give them a good home!
Post a Comment