Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Gustav Jung
Shooting Star
Right now, I'm trying to define my dreams and be awake to where I am, and where I want to go with my life. I know your thinking, she is no spring chicken, what up with trying to figure this out now. I'm right there with you.
Never the less, it is true. My life still is not settled. I'm "dealing" with choices. Those I have yet to make and I have already made.
I'm shaky and nervous and unsettled. There is waiting involved. There is karma involved.
That is how it is for me....
Colorful Cosmos
Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.
-- Claude Pepper
www.putmanplace.com


9 comments:
Hi Magnolia...we are down to the wire....
thanks for hanging in there with me and for all the encouragement...i really appreciate it more than you can know, my friend
pictures to follow soon
sending love,
kary
I hope you find your way down your right path soon! Waiting...that's the hardest part sometimes.
Jotting you a line to let you know you're not alone. It seems that once you feel that you have it altogether, something else beckons...and I am no spring chicken either. I try to look at it all as a learning experience...and yes, sometimes I feel that karma is involved.
Mary
Waiting is a good thing. It gives us perspective that being impulsive doesn't allow.
Change is a dance and we are better dancers when we choose our steps mindfully.
Here is someone who is also waiting with you.
Choices. I wish I was better at making those. It's not easy that's for sure. And Karma bites sometimes. I make alot of great decisions. And some spectacularly poor ones too. But I don't think it's ever too late in the game to make another choice.
Oh, I am definitely right there with you. I have never been so "up in the air" about where I am going as I am now. For years, I have worked on writing children's stories, but I find I really don't want to anymore, although I do want to write. I used to write long letters, and many pages in my journals, but I don't do either of those now. I feel I should get a part-time job (it would help financially!) but I can't quite see myself working for someone else ever again ~ I'll have to figure out how to live on less instead!! I feel as if something is going to happen that is going to take me in an unexpected direction, but what, what? xo Kari
I think very few people are ever settled with their lives. I know my grandmother used to wish she had gone back and made other choices, or done things with the time she didn't know she had. We're constantly growing and changing. Even the people who think they've got it all together... probably don't really. You're not alone :) Keep dreaming! Choices seem scary and final but I think they're one of the most beautiful things about life.
Beautiful! LOVE the quote!
I loved the comment you left me. You touched my heart beyond words. I love it that you have found a way to imagine your life beyond all odds, as Sara did in A Little Princess. You inspire me! xo Kari
Post a Comment