Dogwood Pink
Wu Men (Hui-k’ai)
Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn,
a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter.
If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things,
this is the best season of your life.
INSPIRACULUM BLOG - http://melindschwakhofer.wordpress.com/

9 comments:
this was so wonderful .... I love it...
thanks again for thinking of me. it means alot.
sending love,
kary
Very good!
Oh beautiful... the words stir in my mind and make me feel at peace.
this just really made me smile!
These words are close to perfection.
Just...wonderful!
Beautiful pink petals! I love how as I get older the seasons become more and more important. I knew two elderly sisters who only watched The Weather Channel, the one with worldwide weather reports and also with stories about tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and snowstorms. I always smile when I think about these sisters, for, really, what is more important than the wind and the rain, and the moon, and ten thousand flowers in spring? xo Kari
Hi Sandi..thanks for stopping by...and YES...You and Octoberfarm have been lifesavers....
I think I might live. Today was the first day that I started to feel better.I sure had my doubts. March passed in a haze. I don't even remember it. A whole month..lost in a fog.
This has been the worst experience of my life.
Octoberfarm suggested getting back into blogworld and I am going to...
I'll try and get it together and start blogging again...
I have to tell you Sandi...you have been a real true friend for me through all of this...and I won't forget it....your kindness and friendship and support has meant alot to me..some days I wondered how i could go on..and there you would be...giving me hope....
you're THE BEST !
sending love to you,
kary
xxx
This is breathtaking! WOW!
Post a Comment