"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taking a Few Days Off from Blogging




Hello friends.  Not feeling well at present and will be taking a few days off from blogging.  Will miss you all.  :(

I'll try to follow my favorite bloggie gal's.

I should be back the first of next week.

Magnolia

5 comments:

Melodie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Rest, relax, replenish, be good to yourself!!

kerrdelune said...

Dearest Magnolia, feel better soon and return to us. Much love from Cate

Julie Dao said...

I hope you feel better soon!! Get some much-needed rest :) I have an award waiting for you at my blog when you return.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Hope you are feeling better...

thank you so much for all your support during this difficult time...it means alot to me...

sending you peace and love

kary

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers