"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Lá Fhéile Phádraig Shona Dhuit", Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!

"Lá Fhéile Phádraig Shona Dhuit" to You!
May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

4 comments:

Quilt Architect said...

My mother being Irish on her father's side used to play Irish music on St. Patrick's Day..."If your Irish come into the border...there's a welcome mat for you." I can still hear it.

What a fun picture.

Robyn Campbell said...

"Danny boy... My fav song in the entire world. I love your blessing here too. And I love being Irish.

Éire go Brách. =)

Rue said...

Too cute!

Cheers to you!

Les said...

So would that be an Irish Bull Dog?

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers