"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great Torrents of Delight....



“I firmly believe that all human beings have access to extraordinary energies and powers. Judging from accounts of mystical experience, heightened creativity, or exceptional performance by athletes and artists, we harbor a greater life than we know. There we go beyond those limited and limiting patterns of body, emotions, volition, and understanding that have been keeping us in dry-dock. Instead we become available to our capacity for a larger life in body, mind, and spirit. In this state we know great torrents of delight.”
Jean Houston


"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~


Tulips
Hippity Hoppity

6 comments:

Kari said...

I love how this post speaks to me in the middle of the dark wood like a signpost, or starlight, telling me not to worry about finding the path, but to go ahead and make my own path, and letting me know that I "harbor a greater life" than I know. Are you a mystical fortuneteller, foreseeing what I need to make the next step? ? Bless you for leaving signs, for lighting the stars. xo Kari

Melodie said...

I think Jean Houston is absolutely right!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

hello my sweet, dear, true friend...

your blog looks so beautiful today with all the Spring....what a Happy Lift....

thanks again for stopping by..always so HAPPY to see you...

sending love,
Kary

Sandra said...

The simple tulip
whose life is so short
but it's remembrance in the world eternal.

May we all be so blessed...

Love to you

Ama

Julie Dao said...

Dewy tulips gently usher in spring... beautiful pictures and words.

Anonymous said...

lovely :o)

warm blessing so you xxx

sumea

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers