"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, January 11, 2010

Frozen Snow Dusted Trees

Snow in Florida is big news.  Children under  thirty have not had this experience in their lifetime.  So I post this photograph from the St. Petersburg Times, Florida.   Frozen snow dusted trees are memorable to me. 

At present my word for 2010 has to come to me.   Not being pressed for time and allowing things to come around slowly is a new experience for me. 



There is a pound cake in the oven and beef stroganoff for dinner.  No complaints from this corner of the world. 

1 comment:

Robyn Campbell said...

Mmmm, pound cake and beef stroganoff. YUM! And I had to move to NC just to see snow. But there wouldn't have been any down in the keys. So I might as well have moved here anyway.

Thanks for your comment on Christopher's birthday yesterday. I pasted them into a doc and he plans on framing it and hanging it on his wall. Plus, I put them all into a folder. :-)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers