"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Oh simply lovely. It makes me realize just how BIG our universe can seem. Isn't it something? I could be drinking my cup of coffee and gazing out at that. Oh yeah. How nice. Thanks for posting this. It made my day go better. :-)
What a wonderful and stunning picture. Simply beautiful! And I just wanted to thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh simply lovely. It makes me realize just how BIG our universe can seem. Isn't it something?
I could be drinking my cup of coffee and gazing out at that. Oh yeah. How nice. Thanks for posting this. It made my day go better. :-)
What a wonderful and stunning picture. Simply beautiful! And I just wanted to thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment