"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Wild Hare!

This beautiful hare was caught nibbling the grass.  His image preserved evokes imaginations of the wild places he visits and where he lives.



The last several years I have been unable to visit the woodlands here in Florida.  I'm looking forward to a change in this.   Photographs allow us mini visits to many places and a peek at all the beauty that we may not otherwise experience.

(This photo was used with permission from a blog I visit.)

"Wild animals would not stay in a country where there were so many people. Pa did not like to stay, either. He liked a country where the wild animals lived without being afraid."

Laura Ingalls Wilder .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great combination of the photo and quote!

the wild magnolia said...

Meredith,

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. You are welcome anytime.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers