"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11, 2001


This is a very emotional day for me, and more so, for the families and friends of those lost on September 11, 2001. I love and support my country, the United States of America. Creation did not make weak spirits to live during this time. I will never forget. 

God Bless America!





9 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

God Bless American.
Mary

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i will never forget either. what a terrible day it was.

earthen-magic said...

~ ♥ ~

Appalachian Lady said...

Yes, it is a day to be remembered.

Delaine said...

Hey....we miss you! Are you OK?? You should come on back to Vanderpool!!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I am missing you
sending you love and special
thoughts on wherever you are
in your world...

blessedmama said...

I'll never forget it, either...

Laura said...

You've not posted in quite a while. Just want you to know I'm thinking of you, praying you are well.

Ashling said...

Wondering where you've wandered & why you fell so suddenly silent. You're missed....

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers