"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Something Sacred

"I am lovers
with what hasn't a name:
the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..."

excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


6 comments:

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

So short , but sweet.
my daisies are full of dead heads.. i cant keep up with it all.
happy sunday val xx

Kerri Farley said...

What a great capture!

AkasaWolfSong said...

That quote has me utterly swooning with delight! :)

Love the photo! Wow!

Hope you are enjoying these last days of summer Sister...as you can see I'm able to post today, lol.

I pray you Beautiful Day!
xoxoxo

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I like this....

Rue said...

What a perfect quote! I so feel that way as well. Such a lover of those wondrous, fleeting things.

Dori said...

So lovely, and yes, the perfect quote.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers