"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, May 10, 2013

Nature and Gardens - Kindness and Peace - Ring of Fire

small fern & shells in my backyard
Female  BlueJay and Red Hot Hibiscus

Natures naturals the woods, oceans, lakes, animals, transport me a few steps outside of the material world.  Gardens of human design are interesting to me.  And so, I take many pictures of mine and Molly Gale’s walks.

A mindful walk relaxes me.  Kindness towards other’s is medicine for my soul.

Florida is heating up, and bit by bit a season humid days and nights move in stifling us.  I have found though, getting out early, and staying out most of the day, eases you into a summers heat.

The edge of the weekend is here with promise for those who work outside of the home too.  Weekends were a balm of peace for me in my working days.

I wish you peace this day and night.
Dog Fennel and Molly Cow Watching
Ring of Fire
May 10, 2013
Solar Eclipse
(Grahame Kelaher Photography via PerthWeatherLive.com)







6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful photos, but I don't get along well with heat and humidity. Guess Florida is not for me. Happy Mother's Day.
Mary

Gail Dixon said...

That ring of fire is so cool! Your hibiscus is so pretty. I wish mine would hurry up and bloom.

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

A lovely post.
I love hibiscus.
You have written this post so nicely.
peace and kindness goes a long long way..
especially kindness.
the photo of the ring of fire is amazing.
happy Saturday
val xx

Willow said...

Loved reading your post. Molly is a sweetie ... cutest of cute ears! ! :))
Be Well,
Willow

Laura said...

so beautiful... wishing you a very happy mother's day:-)

kmac said...

I do wish you had the email sign-up so I could get notification of your blog posts. :(

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers