Low tide. Leaf on river bottom.
Wordless Wednesday. Hear hear! I have a few words to say.
Life has its ups and downs, goes in a cycle, circles around and comes back at us.
In my attempt to experience most everything, ha ha, I will now have a heart catheterization. Heart may be broken.
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.
We set our alarms and got up at 3:30 a.m. Traveled to Sarasota Memorial hospital. They advise the hospital is not in my network. No catheterization test for me, my insurance would pay very little, and I would need a sizable down payment.
Yesterday afternoon I called my advantage plan, secondary insurance, which manages my Medicare. Yes. The representative gave me the names of hospitals in my area, and the online website for a later “go to”, if necessary.
I depended on the doctor’s office to gather the necessary information. Henceforth, I will check everything I can for myself.
Now I wait to hear from one of the doctor’s.
Not to be idle while waiting it seems I have a pinched nerve in my lower back and right hip. This is way fun, not really, don’t try this at home.
Said all this, to say, I’ll be scare until my back is much better.
With all this, I still say, life is way to much fun to miss.
Water. Earth. Sky. Plants.
10 comments:
I hope all this works out for you re the insurance and the procedure, and that brilliant good health returns to you soon, soon, soon.
Oh no! I hate the red tape of insurance companies.
Hope you're feeling much better SOON! And I love the photo of the moon :)
ugh..insurance! we have it cause we need it and then it covers next to nothing! hope you feel better soon.
Thinking of you!!! Hope you get your tests and get better soon!
Sandy, thinking of you and wishing
all this to be over soon.
Get well, stay well - my wishes for you...
Oh, my dear friend, I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how these insurance companies can be. They continue to refuse my PET scan even though it may be the one test I need to put me at ease...or provide a diagnosis. In the age of technology there is so much available to us to help enhance our lives, but bureaucracy prevents us from taking advantage of it. Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way.
Love,
Mary
Take care of yourself! Good luck with all of your health difficulties. Hope you're all better soon. :)
Sending well wishes, good wishes , sending hope for less red tape,good health and peace of mind.
Hugs
Willow
Let us know how you are doing.
Thinking of you...
Oh dear, thinking of you and wishing you better health and a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment