"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday-Moon Day-First Day.....❤

Two neighborhood dogs and Molly looking through the screen.




I suppose my thoughts on Monday, as being “first day”, or “moon day”, both appeal to my dreamy mystic side.  Monday is not enough, I want to add to it.  Really, just expand it to include more possibilities.  That cannot be wrong, right?!

Being retired I can say Monday is a refreshing new beginning for the week.

We are on vacation from retirement.  Cute.  Needing to have the RV checked out in Tampa, we drifted east to Lakeland for awhile.  Darrell has a dentist appointment this Thursday, and May 16th, I see the orthopedic doctor in Port Charlotte.  We will drive down for both appointments.

Lakeland has a huge new Goodwill store and I had a big time pottering around.  Keep in mind D makes faces when I bring anything else in.  He’s right.  I’m right too.  I like odds and ends, little things to create atmosphere.  He’s says we do not have enough room for all my atmosphere.

My back and leg are much better.  Spending a big part of my day and night in bed has helped.

No apparent problems with the heart stints.  I do know nothing else needs to breakdown, I cannot possibly take any more medications.




3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i could spend every day in thrift stores but i am trying to downsize so it turns into the ultimate oxymoron!

Fred W. H. said...

Wilma and I are so happy you are feeling better after the surgery. Keep that wonderful attitude of yours and keep Darrell in line. :)
Looking forward to seeing you next Winter, even though we will be at different ends of the park.

renilde said...

haha,... not enough room for your atmospere... i'm sure there is;
very cute photos, xx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers