"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, February 24, 2013

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E SUNDAY ❧ Wooly Moss Roots


Gratitude - this week, my heart was grateful for these things, and more:


  • no fear poetry
  • being able to feel the heat
  • realizing people need forgiveness
  • discovering how much we need each other
  • pure joy photographing a male Roseate Spoonbill
  • honest with myself
  • realizing the other person was not the only one needing to make changes.
  • the tide can turn in each person’s favor, either way.
  • grateful i feel compassion.  I needed compassion twice this week.  one friend, one person i did not know.
  • we can be seekers of truth, maybe spiritual, if we want.
  • recipe:  devils food cake, white icing. 
  • full moons - February 25, 2013, Usually the heaviest snows fall in this month. Hunting becomes very difficult, and, hence, to some tribes this was the Full Hunger Moon.
  • the fun realizing how good life is, not perfect, but good.
  • gentleness
  • still loving to walk in the woods, by the river.
  • the diversity of people
  • something to look forward to.


May all your days be filled with love and comfort and peace.
the wild magnolia.







7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful. I do love your gratitude posts. It reminds of of the little things I sometimes forget.
Mary

Annie @ MontanaSolarCreations said...

So true that we need to realize how good life is even though it is not perfect!

the wild magnolia said...

Mary, it reminds me of things I need to remember too.

Annie, these gratitude post help me pay attention.

Thanks for stopping by ladies.

sustainablemum said...

A beautiful and mindful list.

Gail Dixon said...

A great list! My favorite one is that people need forgiveness. So true.

blessedmama said...

What a lovely list of gratitude.

Appalachian Lady said...

I need to think more about what to be grateful for--thanks for reminding me. Life is good for me. And, thanks for commenting on my blog...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers