"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday means - This week is - gone with the wind.

Friday means -  this week is - gone with the wind.
Invisible time.  Rewind clock.

I don’t hold as tightly to things.
I want to live forever.
Time is my friend.
Marigolds and rosemary at my door.


Looking and considering the Friday world outside my door I want to photograph it, paint it, block quilt it, layer it in opaque photoshop tints, create a mixed media canvas, describe it, celebrate and live it in gratitude and grace.
ah cha cha!
Happy Weekend.
or, if you are retired, Happy Saturday and Sunday.



2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

And a happy weekend to you as well, my friend. The weeks seem to be passing by so quickly lately.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

Have a great weekend Sister...
what's on your agenda? Going with the flow? That's what I'm doing!
Ha Ha...I'll be thinking of you!
xoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers