"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, January 20, 2013

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E SUNDAY at Wolly Moss Roots Blog!



This past week I have been grateful for:


  • I saw the crescent moon and the rest of the moon in outline.  It felt magic to me.This is called “the Old Moon in the New Moon’s arms”, or “Earthshine”.
  • A daughter who thinks of her Mom and helps as she is able.
  • Walks are life savers for me.  I thirst for nature, being outside pushes away the cobwebs.
  • Homemade cabbage beef soup.  
  • Homemade cornbread.
  • Books and being able to read and read.
  • The aroma of fresh brewed coffee.
  • Being able to take and edit photos.  The fun of finding a “good shot”.
  • My dog Molly.  She brightens many a day.
  • The textures of textiles, the degrees of light.
  • The privilege of growing old.
  • Having a sense of humor.
  • Realizing everything has it’s own time.

May all good things settle in your life.
I wish you health and peace.

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

This week I made a chicken cabbage soup. Beef with cabbage sounds interesting and worth a try. Hoping this upcoming week is all that you wish it to be. Thanks for being a friend.
Mary

Gail Dixon said...

These are all wonderful things to be grateful for. Many of them I can relate to. :)

renilde said...

your a rich lady dear Sandi, this is real wealth xx

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

I agree that walks help clear the cobwebs. :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers