"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, December 20, 2012

Joy To The World.....




“Happiness happens when you fit with your life, when you fit so harmoniously that whatsoever you are doing is your joy.”

Osho









3 comments:

Vickie said...

ah ha, Osho! he is (was) my birthday buddy - 12/11. joy to you whilst the sun is plotting its return!

Kameshwari said...

I love this message of joy. I love Osho.

The graphic image is heart warming.

AkasaWolfSong said...

I too love Osho...what a heartwarming post Sister Love!

Thanks for the beautiful ecard too! :) I loved it.

Happy Solstice to You Beloved One!
xoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers