"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Oh how I would LOVE to see a Redpoll in person! Thanks for sharing him :)
Oh that bird is lovely. Thank you for sharing this picture.Mary
just wonderful! i am trying to get a winter fix anywhere i can!
yes you did, delightful!xx
In our neck of the woods the little beautiful bird would be a purple house finch, I think? LOLAnywho, they all are beautiful...you have to love those bears!Wrapping you in Sisterly Hugs and Love...Peace! :)
Love these, dearest Magnolia,such beauty is a treat for eyes and soul.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh how I would LOVE to see a Redpoll in person! Thanks for sharing him :)
Oh that bird is lovely. Thank you for sharing this picture.
Mary
just wonderful! i am trying to get a winter fix anywhere i can!
yes you did, delightful!xx
In our neck of the woods the little beautiful bird would be a purple house finch, I think? LOL
Anywho, they all are beautiful...you have to love those bears!
Wrapping you in Sisterly Hugs and Love...
Peace! :)
Love these, dearest Magnolia,such beauty is a treat for eyes and soul.
Post a Comment