"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Solitude - Basho - Come See.....

Delamere Forest Park, Cheshire, England



Winter solitude


 by Matsuo Basho


Winter solitude--
in a world of one color
the sound of wind.






Looking at this dream of a picture, you must know, I imagine myself on walk about of solitude, rare bird, this solitude.

I wish your....dreams come true.

The Art of Paperwhites




8 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

That first shot is so beautiful! Love the blog redesign. :)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

gorgeous. i am in such a thanksgiving mood now. i want to live in that first photo!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Love the new look over here Girl! :) Wow!

I agree with Jazz, it it looking a lot like Thanksgiving...the photo says it all!

I do love the plant photo though, as it is so basic and simple it's glorious.

Thanks for the hug and kind words Sister Soul...I can feel them!!!
Sister's like you are precious...and I love ya!
xoxoxoxo

mxtodis123 said...

Lovely picture of the snow and the trees. If only it was that beautiful here in the city. Hey, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I was just telling hubby that this is my last check until Thanksgiving. Have to do the shopping this week.
Mary

Jane said...

Beautiful and serene photos.

Laura said...

so beautiful!!!! I hope you will help me in creating the gratitude quilt this year…there is more info at the top of my blog. It just wouldn't be the same without your words.

blessings dear one and thank you for holding me in your thoughts and prayers,
laura

Carousel Dreams said...

Oh wow, I just want to step into that first picture - so gorgeous...thankyou so much for stopping by my blog. Always lovely to meet new friends x

kerrdelune said...

WOW.................. This is gorgeous, dearest Magnolia!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers