"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The United States of America - 2012 Presidential Election - I Voted

I am proud to be an American.  I am thankful to be free to vote my choice.

4 comments:

Ashling said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I always get emotional when I vote and couldn't wait to get there this morning. Chili's in the crockpot and waiting to watch the results!

My Grama's Soul said...

I did too!!!!! Remember....freedom isn't free!!

xo

Jo

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I prayed last night
and was granted my wish.
So proud to be an American...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers