"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Splash Water on Your Face.........


life stands beside 
the path waiting
to be noticed
splash water 
on your face

(c)

sandra m. hagan

5 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

What a beautiful walking path.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Love this image
and thank you for your
special cards :)

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely path ..... And I sure do need that splash of water!

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, how I would love to walk that path. Happy holiday, my friend.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

What a poignant thought my Sister...

Thank You for your special card Sandra...you mean the world to me!!

I hope you have a very magickal Thanksgiving Dear Heart!!!!!!! :)

Sending all my love and big hugs on very gentle winds to you!
xoxoxoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers