"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jack Kerouac

4 comments:

renilde said...

applicable post Sandi,that's you, on the road and living a full life, xx

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i loved that guy!

AkasaWolfSong said...

"On The Road" with Jack...who is an ancestor of mine. :) The French side of my family. He was one incredible explorer of his time...in more ways than one. I always adored him too, like Jaz.

Giving Thanks for You this season of Gratefulness and Thanks...(be it everyday!)

Love and Peace Sister Soul!
xoxoxo

Gail Dixon said...

My, what a character and what a saying! Hope you are well. I said a prayer for you.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers