"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Autumn ❤

fall thundered and rained
it’s way in washing me
clean of summer

warm fall colors
rusty orange reds
daffodil yellows
nut browns


the softness of life
that comes with fall


unbelieving i have traveled so far
and further yet to go finding new beauty
country, land, people, flowers and animals
food,
     history,
              finding out how much,
         i love everything



7 comments:

Ashling said...

And that's a reaaly good thing to discover...Enjoy the coming of Fall!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

bring it on!!! i am so ready!!!

renilde said...

i can feel your contentement,your smiling heart in your poem and it makes me happy too, x

Kameshwari said...

Yes, bring it on. As I sit here in Palm Springs, you bring the warm glow if autumn to my heart. I your post.

Kameshwari said...

I love your post. Please pardon my previous omission.

Kameshwari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail Dixon said...

I love this time of year! Beautiful words.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers