"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Beauty - Be A Healthy Girl or Guy

Nebraska Sunflower Beauty

Two of my blog friends are goat keepers, raise their own vegetables and fruits, both put up vegetables, one spins wool, the other sews beautiful aprons and goatie coats, one makes delicious creamy bath soaps.  One has two donkeys, Bonnie and Clyde.  Both are planning to become “Bee Keeper’s”, I am so excited.
I mention them because they are good examples of eating healthy and raising most of your own food.  They share good things they find, which helps others.
Here I am, on golden pond age, working toward taking better care of “us”.  I have fallen under the wagon several time, and yet, I remain determined to change habits.
Check out the information posters and a few links good links.  Because I love ya!
Wishing you a happy Thursday evening and great Friday.
Tomorrow is a travel day to Columbus, Nebraska.  The Sioux City, Iowa.
You may need to enlarge these to print, or read the first two.

The positive approach to learning the really good things.

Because I love ya!  Because I love me too.




Good Friend Blogs: Fun and Encouragement and Information:


Laughing Duck Farm: Click and Visit.
Texan : Click and Visit
Frugally Sustainable: Click and Visit
Wooly Moss Roots: Click and Visit



1 comment:

Terra said...

Thanks for taking good care of us, by offering these posters full of good nutrition information reminders. We eat lots of berries and nuts at our house.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers