"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Our Friend Kary Has Gone Ahead and Waits for Us.

Kary Gonyer:  My Farmhouse Kitchen.

A favorite blog friend from far away, died the last Saturday in July.

Her passing touches my heart with sadness for her no longer being a bright place on this earth.  Gifts of her were left behind, good memories.

I enjoyed Kary's sense of style, and sometimes she made me laugh.

Waving goodbye here Kary.........❤

Kary's Teddy Boy in her flower garden.


Kary says, “What's going on in here ? are you calling me, mom? you see...right under the fence is a duck next door named pete...and teddy and pete have become BEST FRIENDS this summer... “








7 comments:

Rue said...

Our blog-friends have such special places in our hearts. It's terribly sad to lose one.

Terra said...

How sad to lose a blog friend and bright spirit; I am sure her cute doggy is looking for her.

Linda said...

So sorry to hear about the passing of your blog sister...I know you will miss her as will her poor little teddy...:(

(((Hugs))))

renilde said...

dear Sandi, i'm sorry to read you lost a dear blogfriend but i know you carry her with you in your heart.

i had a walk through your previous posts and enjoyed lovely thoughts and pictures(new camera aha:) and interesting information, travel safe my dear and enjoy the beauty around you, xx

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is a wonderful tribute to kary and she is smiling somewhere knowing you posted this! i miss her so much!

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

How she would love it that you posted a picture of Teddy in the garden.
Sending a grateful heart for Kary having dear blog friends like you~
xx
julie

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

I adored her, we became fast friends too, I also did a post about her, I miss her so much! I know she is at peace now.

Mary

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers