"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, July 5, 2012

God Must Laugh Out Loud

still hot, although a few clouds are daring to show their faces.  i have been praying for rain with no hail, no tornados.  God must laugh out loud when He hears some of my prayers.
the Kansas wind is billowy and restless.  having both danced and prayed, i am expecting rain clouds and rain.
never be surprised
when your positive
approach to living
explodes showering
you with good things
things begin to change
turning for the good
the least of which
is your very own
outlook 
doesn’t mean all
your troubles go away
not at all, actually
how you “see”
how you view the
interloper
determines how
you are affected
good deal
you betcha!
“i wrote this, and it was fun.”
(c)
sandra m. hagan
july 4, 2012
kansas
photo by "wild magnolia enchantments"



5 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

I too have been praying for rains Mags...I sing-song this little chant...
"Send the rains Father,
The gentle easy rains,
The gentle rains Father,
to replenish Mother Earth again."
(C) Akasa WolfSong

It's my own chant but using it the other day we had about a twenty minute gentle rain. :) That was pretty cool...if you can tolerate this relentless heat wave, go outside and shake a rattle or rainstick as you use this chant...it does help. Just a little FYI for ya, my sweet Sister!
Much Love!!!

AkasaWolfSong said...

P.S. I'm sure God/dess has a wonderful sense of humor...he's dealing with us humans, lol...

Blessings Sister Love! :)

Ashling said...

Would love some rain here, too.Your description of Kansas is lovely. Wishing you gentle rains and breezes--and nary a tornado!

Gail Dixon said...

Hmmmm...interesting words to ponder. Hope you get your rain and all your prayers answered. I wish God would answer a few of mine.

Rue said...

I hope you get the rains you wish for. We are heading into the very hot and dry month now. Blessings!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers