"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Come Walk With Me ❦

come walk with me
we’ll take the 
long way home
everything has
it’s own
time
❧ haiku ❧


“i wrote this, it was fun.”
(c)
June 5th, 2012
sandra m. hagan


*take the long way home - Supertramp’s 1979 Album
 Breakfast in America, written by Roger Hodgson.

* everything has its own time - quote from movie - Anna and the King.





7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I always love reading your words.
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandy,
I love this.
You are living a lifestyl
that not many people can do.
Enjoy.....

Ashling said...

Lovely!!!

Melodie said...

The road less traveled!

erleichda said...

lovely words : )

Gail Dixon said...

How beautiful! The photo is sweet, too.

Gah! I can't get thru word verification. :(

renilde said...

I loved that album, still do...and your words, x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers