That place looks wonderful...was that a walking stick on the bridge?...I haven't seen one for years...
Looks so peaceful there...Places of nature I am actively seeking out lately....Your dog is so darn cute...Reminds me of my Pepere's Boston terrier Pudgy.... thanks for sharing your walk...:)
What a Lovely walk you have brought us with you on! With such Natural Beauty abounding there is no need for words... the visuals speak for themselves! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a message... so ironic that you would say that some"body" came back... because it is similiar to how I felt... that my Beloved Rat Boy's Spirit had sent Yul to fill the void left behind when she passed from Time into Eternity... the synergy was so evident to me.
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
12 comments:
GORGEOUS photos. Such a peaceful place. A little jealous, here in the Nevada desert.
De Jackson (WhimsyGizmo)
www.whimsygizmo.wordpress.com
Oh how lovely. What beautiful countryside!
Mary
Oh, what a great place to walk!!!!
That must have been so peaceful and relaxing!
That place looks wonderful...was that a walking stick on the bridge?...I haven't seen one for years...
Looks so peaceful there...Places of nature I am actively seeking out lately....Your dog is so darn cute...Reminds me of my Pepere's Boston terrier Pudgy....
thanks for sharing your walk...:)
What a Lovely walk you have brought us with you on! With such Natural Beauty abounding there is no need for words... the visuals speak for themselves! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a message... so ironic that you would say that some"body" came back... because it is similiar to how I felt... that my Beloved Rat Boy's Spirit had sent Yul to fill the void left behind when she passed from Time into Eternity... the synergy was so evident to me.
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
I just love your dog. I had a boston terrier when I was a child. I don't see many of that breed around anymore....but they sure are wonderful dogs!
What a great place to walk and your pictures are amazing. You have such a great eye mom!!! I love that you are enjoying your time abroad!!!!
Hi dear friend....you must be in Mississippi now....am I correct.....such a beautiful spot....never been there....hopefully someday.
xo
Jo
What a wonderful walk. Thank you for taking us along!
Such an intoxicating walk!
Loved the photo's of your furbabe, the walking stick and sunning turtles! My heart fair swoons!
xoxoxo
Thank you all for stopping by for a visit. So happy the photos brought joy. These have been some of my happiest walks, ever.
Sorry, but there is not walking stick.
Be blessed dear dear friends.
Post a Comment