"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Your Sunday Best ~ Photo


My Sunday Best

Little Red Riding Hood Rose
Rose Show
Thomasville, Georgia
April 28, 2012
photo by: the wild magnolia/sandra m. hagan


Happy Sunday







10 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

How beautiful this is!
I love the wonderful softness and color.

mxtodis123 said...

I can just imagine the marvelous scents. Love the smell of roses. I bought a rose scented cologne, but it was much too strong. Wish I could find a little something lighter.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Laura said...

beautiful like you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Amazing color -- perfect!

Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rose! I just love that shot.

It's me said...

Hhahaahaha!! i must laugh about your comments today on my blog......i do my best and try write in English to on my blog....you can't read it ?? is it so bad ??? hihihi!!...happy day...the sun is shining here ...love it !!....love from me...xxx..

Ruthie Redden said...

Sandra what a beautiful rose, i adore the colour! OOh roses, i cant wait to grow some in my new garden, there where only two here when I arrived. x

In My Wild Eden said...

So beautiful- Soft and delicate.

blessedmama said...

What gorgeous roses! You are a talented photographer to get such a wonderful shot of them.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers