"you're a bee charmer Idgie Threadgoode, that's what you are: a bee charmer.”
bee charmer ❦
i think
maybe
i was
a bee charmer
in another life
i speak bee
i tinker with
enchantment
bee whisperer
time travel
bees wings
flower dancer’s
honey is
bee kisses
neon
sunlight
biscuits and honey
dipped in fresh
cream
divine
have you discovered
honey is a
healer?
before long i
realized bees
charm you right
back
bees are old souls
travelers
gatherer’s
passing through
the veil
making gold....
“i wrote this and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan (c) April 6, 2012
•
The Original
Bohemian Twilight ~ Shared Senses
!!!!! My Shared Senses - Today !!!!!

5 comments:
Oh my, and I run screaming from one bee.
Mary
I love this.....you are such a talented lady....I love coming to see you.
xo
jo
I love this one. I've always been fascinated by bees- we have two hives worth being delivered next week. Can't wait!
I love that movie Sandi, i have been watching the bees in my garden too the past weeks, so nice to see the garden come alive.
Wonderful post and thoughts.
beautiful weekend to you dear x
I love that movie and I love your poem! I could tell by your new pins that bees have been on your mind :) !
Post a Comment