This is what I'm talkin' about.
The 84th Annual Rodeo - Arcadia, Florida.
You Gotta Love a Rodeo!
1930
Governor Doyle Carlton 3rd from the left, 2nd from the left is Buffalo Bill,sorry I do not know the other's.
William F. Cody - Buffalo Bill
Wild and crazy cowboys, bull rider's.
William F. Cody - Buffalo Bill
Wild and crazy cowboys, bull rider's.
Below - his sweet little self watching the cowboy's.
Photos 2 - 4
This year part of the rodeo will feature the Budweiser Clydesdales and their handsome Dalmatian King.
Following are pictures taken today by me. The Clydesdales are huge and very handsome. The Dalmatian, King, is wonderful and well trained.
We are staying at the City Mobile home park across the street from the rodeo grounds.
Molly Gael meets the rodeo stars.
Molly Gael and King
I love horses. I love to kiss them on their soft noses. I probably won't be able to kiss the Clydesdales but no one can stop me from taking pictures.
Smooches, mwah!




4 comments:
That pict of Molly Gael is so cute! Rodeos are so much fun and those Clydesdales,if one has not seen them in person they can not truly understand what huge magnificent animals they are.
When The Boy was little he wanted to be a cowboy and bull rider.That is all he talked about.When he was about 4 we took him to a rodeo and sat right by the action where the bull riders were.When we left he took of his cowboy hat and said he changed his mind,he didn't want to be a bull rider any more,lol! I guess those bulls looked a lot bigger in person than they did on TV!
A doggie field trip! And wow...she's getting big...wasn't she just a wee little puppy???
Thank you so much for your kind words today. I needed them more than you will ever, ever know. You know I love when the world is rainbows and sprinkles, but sometimes it's just not. Nothing major going on, just life. But you are food for this old soul, indeed. ;)
ps, we saw the Clydesdales when they were at Busch Gardens when Donovan was about 3. The one we were looking at just so happened to pee in his stall, right in front of us. Donovan tilted his little head and said, "well, that's something you don't see every day!". It was just so hilariously timed and I still think of that moment and laugh when I see a Clydesdale!
Beautiful post! :)
Oh I love horses! I've never worked with Clydesdales but Percherons are another large breed and they are beautiful, gentle giants. And what a sweet picture of the doggies! Second to Boston Terriers, Frenchies are my favorite!
PS.
I am unable to leave comments via openid- wordpress. Every time I try I get a message saying my word verification entry doesn't match, even though it does...?
Post a Comment