"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, February 5, 2012

"It's Today," squeaked Piglet.


“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.

It's today," squeaked Piglet.


"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

9 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

I love that quote by Pooh. He's so wise. :)

Marti said...

We should all live with Pooh's wisdom.

Ashling said...

Well said!!

Texan said...

Now how can you beat that logic :O)

the wild magnolia said...

Pooh is wise and cute. Piglet is tiny sweet and trusting.
I love the Pooh art too.

Sometime I just need something gentle.

Akannie said...

My favorite too!!!

xoxoxox

renilde said...

lovely:) x

AkasaWolfSong said...

Such a wise Bear! :)

Lovely Post Sister...
May your week ahead be filled with lots of love and peace-filled moments.

Radiant Todays!
xoxoxo

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Bravo Piglet!!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers