"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Black & White Capture - Wordless Wednesday

11 comments:

renilde said...

Beautiful creature! Wolves have always spoken to the imagination and they still do, don't they, xx

Ashling said...

Who needs words with a picture like that? Wishing you a good day where the wild things are...

Marti said...

Have a good day. Loved the picture of the wolf, a beautiful animal.

Texan said...

No words needed on this one...sighhhhh magnificent

kerrdelune said...

Lovely, and I can almost hear him him singing to the moon!

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Wow! That's one powerful stare!

Rue said...

Holy gorgeous!

Bohemian said...

I ADORE Wolves and Coyotes... I don't know why but I've always felt a kinship with these particular animals. I often see Coyotes in the Desert and when we make eye contact it's as if they know and sense the deep respect and Love I feel towards their species... and it is a Joy to be in their presence, such a Wild, Beautiful and Intelligent animal, if even for a brief moment in time.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... we're just gonna have to coax that wild, free Spirited Bohemian side out of you in THIS Lifetime! *Winks*

Happy Valentine's Day from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

My Grama's Soul said...

Beautifully shot!

xo

Jo

Melodie said...

Beautiful! There always seems to me to be something wise and mysterious in wolves eyes..

the wild magnolia said...

I agree Melodie. Ancient wisdom doesn't have to shout, it just is.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers