"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's New Pussycat...♧

Father Time - by Edmund Dulac 1906

what’s new pussycat ♧ the year 
changing up
healthy choices
clarity arrives
stroke of midnight
new years eve
our universal past 
gone at sunset
magnificent futures appear
pale lightning astride
the rising sun..
new...
happy
year...

“i wrote this, and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan © december 26, 2011
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Gainsbourg
the wedding

4 comments:

Texan said...

Happy New Year to you... love the father time picture. :O)

On Fragile Wings said...

I am a fan of Edmond Dulac and I like your poem.

Perhaps we all harbour hopes of making the new year one of change for the better.

Happy Happy
here's to you.

hugs Sharon

Melodie said...

I liked this! Happy New Year,filled with many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I just love your blog!
All the best to you in 2012 - so glad to have met you through the blogosphere!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers