"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Virginia Tech - Again, We Mourn

again, we mourn
gasp
cover our ears
oh no,
not again


we remember
the
others


let there be
peace 
on
earth,
let it begin
with
me.

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Let there be peace and love in the world.
Mary

Melodie said...

So very sad. I find I am having a more difficult time trying to wrap my mind around all this meanness as I get older. Maybe, because as I am older, I see the treasure that peace is more easily.

renilde said...

sometimes it is so difficult to not hang one's head, but we have to keep the hope alive, xx

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely tribute! Our little town has been thru a lot!

Gail Dixon said...

Sadly our society is crumbing. Lord, help us!

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

wonderful tribute
wishing blessings on all

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers