"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pictures - Sassy Short Haircut! and Hawaii

Hawaii’s Pyramid Rock - photo by Kathy Clarius, a friend of my daughter’s.  Her son is home from Afghanistan, he is a Marine.  She is proud.
December 3, 2011
USA Today Headlines ❧
Cain - Gone with theWind.
Sen. McGovern - Recovering from fall.
Santa Ana High Winds - How the winds blow.
Mindy McCready - Same old; same old; shame shame.
10 years later Enron - Blah; blah; blah
LSU - Georgia - LSU SEC Champions
5 Ways to Wear One Black Dress - “ What separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”  According to Olivia Dukakis in Steel Magnolia’s.
My Headlines ❧
Short Razor Hair Cut - Just call me Spike.  Love it.
Family - So thankful for my beautiful daughter’s, three awesome grandson’s, and one beautiful granddaughter of my heart.
RV - Will they ever get it right?  On the road again, and again, and again.
Arcadia Winds - How the winds blow.  Took down Christmas lights, awning, sunscreen, and moved Molly Gael’s pen.  All because of the wind; forecast winds up to 23 mph for the next 3 days.
Breakfast Saturday - Someone else prepared a delicious breakfast this morning, for the RV’ers.
Monday - return to Lazydays in Tampa.  Sunday pack up and laundry.
Farmville - Someone I know is obsessed.  She is thinking maybe, go cold turkey.
Aging - mostly I like it, mostly I do what I want, wait - I always did that. 
Simple news about my life.  Flash!!!!! My headlines are more than USA Today, my life is number one news for me.

Sassy Short Hair
Eyes Closed
E-X-H-A-L-E!
I ❤ Me
Self Consciousness is Gone
Freedom
I Look Like My Dad...He would like that!
And now, I am old.  Mostly I like it. 
Mostly I do what I want now.  Wait - I've always done that. 

 "Some of it's been tragic, some of it's been magic, but it's been a good life all the way."
I'm in the pink.

9 comments:

Marti said...

Hair cut is great, It suits your face. We are having winds here, also. So just going to hunker down with my computer.

kerrdelune said...

I love the new haircut, Magnolia! Sassy indeed...

kerrdelune said...

Oh and where are you these days? Mailing address?

Gail Dixon said...

Love your new cut! It looks good on you!!!

Geaux Tigers!! Yeah, baby. First time ever they've been 13-0. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the look -- a wild energy there, something silver leaping

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning sweet lady....I love this post today....so "newsy" and upbeat!!!! and I might add.......I LOVE your haircut...I wear mine short also and it is so easy to take care of.

Have a wonderful day,

Jo

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Life is good.
Blessings to you today....

Unknown said...

Love the hairstyle. Isn't it liberating to cut away all the old stuff? Here is to enjoying your new adventure!

renilde said...

Hope you are fine a safe,and out of the wind now. You look great, full of life and energy, the pink and the haircut become you very well, keep up the magic Sandi xx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers