"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Blessings to you and yours at the most special time of the year.Mary
That is beautiful,so many places my imagination can go when I look at it!
A wonderful time of year!
I love the flow of this piece of art. It has a gentle swirl of movement creating a feeling of peace for me...beautiful
And a very blessed Solstice to you, too! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Blessings to you and yours at the most special time of the year.
Mary
That is beautiful,so many places my imagination can go when I look at it!
A wonderful time of year!
I love the flow of this piece of art. It has a gentle swirl of movement creating a feeling of peace for me...
beautiful
And a very blessed Solstice to you, too! :)
Post a Comment