"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
A talented soul who left this world too soon. I'm so happy to see your blog back to normal! Yippee!!!
It is so hard to break free once addiction has hold of you. I, too, am glad to see your blog back to normal.Mary
What a sad soul, what a beautiful voice.
So beautiful, talented, and soulful. Such sadness with her too-soon-passing. I hope she has finally been able to find peace.
She could have changed the face of jazz.
Wow, what a great song. I can see the sadness in her eyes, 28 years old - Saturn return, it seems a lot of troubled musicians died at that age.
another talented/tortured soul lost way to early.
Very sad to lose a creative person with much more talent to share...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
A talented soul who left this world too soon.
I'm so happy to see your blog back to normal! Yippee!!!
It is so hard to break free once addiction has hold of you. I, too, am glad to see your blog back to normal.
Mary
What a sad soul, what a beautiful voice.
So beautiful, talented, and soulful.
Such sadness with her too-soon-passing. I hope she has finally been able to find peace.
She could have changed the face of jazz.
Wow, what a great song. I can see the sadness in her eyes, 28 years old - Saturn return, it seems a lot of troubled musicians died at that age.
another talented/tortured soul lost way to early.
Very sad to lose a creative person with much more talent to share...
Post a Comment