I love this too. It is so specific for the time period of the Vietnam Vet: Panhead Harley Davidson, with hard tail-wishbone frame, Wide Glide front end, fishtail upsweeps and solo seat. This is the bike that defined a period of true Brotherhood.
This posting touched my soul and reminded me of what was happening when I was in college.
7 comments:
Yes, it is really special. Thanks for sharing it.
Mary
I love this too. It is so specific for the time period of the Vietnam Vet: Panhead Harley Davidson, with hard tail-wishbone frame, Wide Glide front end, fishtail upsweeps and solo seat. This is the bike that defined a period of true Brotherhood.
This posting touched my soul and reminded me of what was happening when I was in college.
This is a special painting, so full of memories of the things that were.
A beautiful and touching memorial! I love this!
I heart this painting too; thanks for posting it here. I had not seen it before.
What a cool image. A powerful message for sure. :)
WOW that is amazing!
Post a Comment