"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Healing Peace - Lakeside Meditation ❤

sunday
be still
feel the quiet
set your mind
on goodness
visualize
life
the path
through
windows
of the
soul
walk away
from
the other 
days
set this day
with thoughts
you
made

Whatever you do today, I hope peace is with you, however your faith is turned.
Never, never, never give up on your dreams.
“...i wrote this, and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan (c) November 27, 2011

12 comments:

Kameshwari said...

I appreciate that you write: I wrote this an it was fun.

I would like to say that I read this, and it is inspiring.

Melodie said...

This was wonderful! I hope you have a peace filled Sunday!

Marti said...

This is a lovely poem, we all need peace.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Beautiful Kindred Sister!

Your photo brings me much peace and a huge smile. What a beautiful place!

I'm being quiet too and enjoying my Sunday...taking out xmas deco's, watching movies, doing stuff on the computer...but all in its own time, lol.

Enjoy Your Day Beautiful One!

xoxoxo

Bohemian said...

A Beautiful Post! And thank you for visiting my Post tonight... you read between my lines so very well my Friend *winks*... I always begin with pretty visuals, but my Hope and intent is to try to weave something in the Writing between the visuals to encourage visitors to meditate & reflect upon those things that are far more important than just eye candy & stuff... Apparently we think very much alike in what we Hope to Invest Ourselves in on this Journey of Life...

Blessings and a Hug from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

renilde said...

your poems like very peaceful meditations, isles in a busy world, xx

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I love this image - so peaceful
Your poems are special.
Never stop writing.
A rainy and cold day in the woods.
Blessings and Peace to you - Sandra..

Unknown said...

lovely.

and yes..

"walk away
from
the other
days"

they're done with. :)

Gail Dixon said...

Very nice poem. A great reminder to slow down and enjoy our days. :)

Arlee Bird said...

Great advice for us all. I like the photo a lot.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Enjoy my delightful interview with Susan Kane on
Wrote By Rote Saturday 11/26

On Fragile Wings said...

May peace be with you
sister of my heart.

hugs and love
Sharon

septembermom said...

You give such peace here with these words. Thank you my friend :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers