"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, October 3, 2011

parts of me I found...

parts of me I found
in someone else...
recognition came
right away...
the words tagged me
deep...like to like
kindred again 
universal connection
rests easy
my heart
soul and mind
I will
turn these words
over and over
much as
cat eye marbles......to
gather all the colors
and shimmer 
energy lights
having found
more of me
I see you more
clearly
too....
namaste....❦
“i wrote this and it was fun...”
sandra m. hagan © october 2, 2011
in particular parts of me #4

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That was beautiful. If only I had your talent....(Sigh). You're blessed, as I, too, am blessed to have you as a friend.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

Mary you are an encourager, you share so much beauty and goodness, and you are a faithful friend.

Victoria said...

Absolutely beautiful...
Victoria

renilde said...

words carefully and so well chosen, they read so easy and mean so much, beautiful dear Sandi, xx

the wild magnolia said...

renilde,

thank you! you the gifted artist sharing things from you vast garden of talent.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful
You have been given the
gift of special and meaningful
words...

On Fragile Wings said...

Indeed,
You
HAVE
been blessed
with the gift of words...

clappies, I love your poem

hugs
sharon

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh goodness....I haven't been able to stop by in a while....once again your words are simply magical. Also....I love the new look here.....you must be a computer whiz also....I LOVE coming here.

xo

Jo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers