"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
It seems like only yesterday that we were awaiting the first blooms of spring, doesn't it?Mary
I am curious to know, are these Azaleas from last spring, or are they blooming again in response to the length of approaching autumn?Beautiful; simply beautiful.
I love azaleas in spring! These are beautiful. I planted two bushes this past spring and both are now gone because of this horrid heat we're having. Hope you are having a great day!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It seems like only yesterday that we were awaiting the first blooms of spring, doesn't it?
Mary
I am curious to know, are these Azaleas from last spring, or are they blooming again in response to the length of approaching autumn?
Beautiful; simply beautiful.
I love azaleas in spring! These are beautiful. I planted two bushes this past spring and both are now gone because of this horrid heat we're having. Hope you are having a great day!
Post a Comment