"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
WOW, this is what I call a fungus! The shapes and the curves are wonderful. Thank you for sharing it this morning.
I love this! When my son was young and we would do our walks through the woods,he could never pass up a lichen or mushroom with out calling out to me to come and see what he had found and how cool it was!
That's GORGEOUS !!!!! I love the little fungi...
Amazingly beautiful, nature is an artist and so are you!
Oh I think this is fabulous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW, this is what I call a fungus! The shapes and the curves are wonderful. Thank you for sharing it this morning.
I love this! When my son was young and we would do our walks through the woods,he could never pass up a lichen or mushroom with out calling out to me to come and see what he had found and how cool it was!
That's GORGEOUS !!!!!
I love the little fungi...
Amazingly beautiful, nature is an artist and so are you!
Oh I think this is fabulous!
Post a Comment