~ A Path by the Bay - Temporary Solitude ~
Walking this shell pathway next to the bay was thrilling. The further away from civilization I wandered the happier and more excited I became. In the woods of the Ocala National Forest, stood my Aunt Martha Jane's home, my favorite as a little girl, a home wrapped around by forest wild plums, and oaks lazily hanging with moss, green trees dotted with oranges in season. Moving away from the crowd and being alone is a passion and rarely happens nowadays. I miss it.
Sunday's peaceful veil slips round my shoulders. People sleep late and do brunch and go softly into the day. It is a special unordinary day, we are given a day of freedom to make life up as we go. Great fun isn't it? We are given such a wide berth to design our life.
Wishing you dear hearts peace this fine Sunday.
6 comments:
this path looks so lovely and peaceful!~
I love this photo, what you wrote, & the optimism of your line "we're given such a wide berth to design our life". Not feeling that so much at the moment, so it's a very meaningful reminder. Thank you! And how is teh sweet puppy?
the places were we felt good as a child stay with us somehow, i love that, and even more that places that remember us of that bygone time have something rather magical, x
A peaceful post
love the image
thank you...
What a lovely path!
Love memories like this....
Post a Comment