Little Miss Magic's ears are standing up! We are not sure about her being total French Bulldog, she may have Boston Bull or some type of terrier, at this point it doesn't matter, we love her to pieces! Please remember her she is fighting hard against several health problems. I believe she will be fine, and thank you so much!
I stand amazed at the massive heat wave we are having, here and other parts of the country, yesterday we had a rain shower, today I am expecting rain, I don't know what the weather man has to say. My faith and forecast is for rain.
Growing older I seem much more content to let things take their own natural time. More comes to me freely, of it's own accord, freeing me up to welcome life's good things with open arms.
Happy day dear friends!
9 comments:
Oh she is so very beautiful! x
She is adorable. Hope she continues to improve in health.
Keeping your little Molly close to my heart and in my prayers...she is just too darned cute! :)
I'm with you on letting things flow freely Sandra...
Have a Flowing Weekend Dear Sister!
xoxoxo
Oh Miss Molly is lovely, and I shall direct lots of healing energies her way. Be well, dear sister...
Praying as you know I am. The picture is absolutely precious. Is that the new bed? She looks quite content, bff. Quite content! :-)
oh those eyes!!! what a beauty!
Little Molly is precious. Someone close raises French Bulldogs - think she has a mixture of something else. Molly sending you healing from the woods :)
Darling, sweetie. So cute; precious!
She's a darling, I hope her health is improving.
I'm loving your recent posts, the gorgeous pics. They take me to another place. There's a similar walk in the Blue Mountains, deep in the valley - a board walk amidst the soring trees. The imagination is free to run wild in places like these. Perfect for quiet contemplation. Hope you're well. Blessings, Moana
Post a Comment