"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Through the Branches..."

~  Palmetto Paradise ~
by
"the wild magnolia"

"...There through the branches go the ravens of unresting thought..."
by
W. B. Yeats

We are always thinking, remembering, planning and creating our life.  It all begins in our minds.  Scary? Sometimes.  Exciting?...more times than not.  It is our way as "hoomans".  It is actually a delight to gather the puzzles of life, and arrange them to create a path we journey from twilight until dusk of night, and beyond to fill our dreams.

We are awesome and full of good things to share with our fellow travelers!!


I've decided life's a kick, a hoot and way to much fun, I'm on the merry-go-round for the full ride.  Ahh-hah!!

Wishing each of you a fun day!

Blessings. 

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

What a delightful post today. We are awesome, aren't we?
Mary

Ashling said...

Your post made me smile, and the photo made me sigh with its beauty. Thank you!

Gail Dixon said...

Such a positive message! Love the way you think!

My Grama's Soul said...

I love the positive vibe felt here!!

xo

Jo

renilde said...

I am coming with you on the merry-go-round my dear :) xx

septembermom said...

I ready to enjoy this ride with you too!! Wonderful post :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers