~ Earth-Country-Tree-Fog ~
by
"the wild magnolia"
~ Kiss the Earth ~
Walk and touch peace every moment.
Walk and touch happiness every moment.
Each step brings a fresh breeze.
Each step makes a flower bloom.
Kiss the Earth with your feet.
Bring the Earth your love and happiness.
The Earth will be safe
when we feel safe in ourselves.
Walk and touch happiness every moment.
Each step brings a fresh breeze.
Each step makes a flower bloom.
Kiss the Earth with your feet.
Bring the Earth your love and happiness.
The Earth will be safe
when we feel safe in ourselves.
Thich Nhat Hanh
This poem is a tremendous blessing for me. Walking is a favorite of mine. In each moment as I walk I will think of touching peace and happiness. I will visualize the breeze and the blooming of flowers! To kiss the earth, this thought blesses my heart! Bringing my love and happiness to the earth and visualizing mankind as safe, well, awesome!
What we bring to life matters! What we have to offer is important!
Good thoughts go a long way in capturing my attitude and pulling my focus where it needs to be for good mental health.
Wishing each of you a blessed day, filled with all the goodness life has to offer!
4 comments:
Beautiful poem. this year I plan to incorporate more walking into my life. I used to love walking, then the aches and pains of aging and fibro took over, and added to the extra weight, I haven't done it so often. This year will definitely be different. Thanks for a lovely post.
Mary
I love to hike the Blue Ridge Mountains. Of course, I'd rather ride (one of my horses) but hiking has its advantages. No matter on feet or horseback, communing with nature makes folks feel good about life. Because in nature there is peace. The poem rings true. :-)
Dear Sandi, each time I visit your blog I'm surprised with such beautiful photos, they tell of nature's beauty, majesty, creativity and fun and I love them, enjoy your walks, xx
blessings to you as well...long walks and hikes used to be favorite past times of mine... but still I enjoy the beauty of nature, of presence in my wheelchair for longer journeys...and my feet on the ground for short walks in the yard....much to witness even there:-)
Post a Comment